Backyard Sessions House Concert Form
Thanks for considering hosting Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo for a Backyard Sessions House Concert!
We did several of these last year, and they were the most fun we had all summer! What you'll need:
- a backyard, driveway, or other outdoor space
- a flat, dry area for us to set up a couple of chairs, mic stands & our small PA
- enough room for guests to spread out
- access to electricity (we'll provide some extension cords and power strips)
- a group of music lovers to invite (we suggest asking guests for a $15/$20 donation to help cover the costs – prices listed below, though tips are also appreciated)
- room for dancing
- food & drinks can be good, or have people bring a picnic
- That's about it, fill out the form below and we'll get started!
Prices are below, and reflect the cost within a 50-mile radius of Boston. Over 50 miles, we'll add a little for travel, $25 for every 25 miles (over 50), with a max of about 200 miles from Boston.
A note about COVID-19 precautions:
As we get back into live performances, it's important for us to do so as safely as possible, so we're asking all potential hosts to commit to providing a safe environment by adhering to local guidelines according to mass.gov (or other local guidelines). Depending on how quickly things progress, or if there are setbacks in the Reopening Phases, we may request that you:
- ask guests to remain socially-distanced, and wear masks, or
- ask that guests provide proof of vaccination
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
Thanks, and we look forward to helping you host a great Backyard Sessions House Concert!